Come in off the park and join the Club !
• Superb viewing of the racing from the Clubhouse enclosure
• Bar and Refreshment facilities
• Free admission to the park on pay nights
• Club Newsletter
• Social calendar during the off-season
Please complete both forms
Lowestoft & Oulton Broad Motor Boat Club
BRIEF MEMBERSHIP RULES and entitlements:
1. Each family membership covers a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children, aged 18 or under. The two adults may vote at the A.G.M.
2. Racing family membership covers a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children aged 18 or under, one adult or one junior may be the racing member. The two adults may vote at the A.G.M.
3. Each ordinary membership covers one person only, aged 19 or over. They may vote at the A.G.M.
4. Junior racing membership covers a junior driver up to age 18, (minimum age 9). Junior racing members may NOT vote at the A.G.M.
5. Each ordinary junior membership covers one member aged 18 or under. Junior members may NOT vote at the A.G.M.
6. Corporate membership covers up to 7 membership cards, and allows for a maximum of seven adult voters to attend the A.G.M.
7. Members will be admitted to Nicholas Everitt Park free of charge on race days, on production of a valid Membership card, except on the Lions Gala Day, (August Bank Holiday Monday). Special entry conditions for LOBMBC members apply for that day. Entry conditions will be published each year prior to the event.
8. Drivers are responsible for their pit crew. All pit crew must be members of LOBMBC or other affiliated clubs represented by CPA. All pit crew must be 16 or over. Membership of Waveney & Oulton Broad Yacht Club will NOT cover pit crew. Any driver or pit crew not acting safely or sensibly will result in action being taken against the driver.
9. Only drivers, mechanics and officials of the club are allowed on the jetties.
10. All rescue, marshalling and other staff must be club members.
11. New family, ordinary, junior and lapsed members (lapsed at least 5 years), may pay a reduced membership fee for the first year of that membership. When the membership is renewed within 5 years, full fees must be paid. The adults may vote at the A.G.M.
12. Members only (over the age of 18) will be served alcohol at the bar in the clubhouse.
13. Day membership is available and gives the named holder membership rights for that day only. They may NOT vote at the A.G.M. and may NOT sign in guests.
14. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated, in line with the clubs safeguarding policy. This may result in sanctions being taken. This also includes swearing.
At each event, a club member (except day members) may sign in up to 2 guests, giving them entry to the club compound.
Each guest may only be signed into the club compound twice in any one season, regardless of who signs them in.
Guests will not be served at the bar in the clubhouse.
Members under the age of 18 are not allowed to sign in guests.
16. Dogs are not allowed in the club enclosure, except guide dogs.
17. MEMBERSHIP CARDS MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE CLUBHOUSE GATE AND BE VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES WHILST IN THE CLUB ENCLOSURE.
JES updated November 2019